A Developer Forum has been organised to ensure the TEC industry are given the opportunity to input into the MONITOR project.
• Intro and overview to project: Michael Togneri (Swansea University)
• Importance of VMEA to reliability
• Computer modelling (Swansea University – Michael Togneri)
• Lab modelling (Universite Le Havre – Gregory Pinon)
• At Sea testing (Universidade do Algarve – Andre Pacheco)
o What data do you have, how do you collect it?
o What do you want to get out of VMEA? How would you use VMEA data and would it be useful to you? what data do you want?
• Conclusions of breakout sessions and next steps, in line with industry desires.
Venue: Canary Riverside Plaza, Canary Wharf, London.
RSVP: Email email@example.com to book your place. Registration is free, however spaces are limited.